The successful applicant will undertake strategic and operational responsibility for delivery of Project Sea Lion, managing all work streams, internal and external multi-disciplinary teams, ensuring the Falkland Island Government is fully prepared for oil & gas development, reporting to the Deputy Director and Project Board (Strategic Oil Group), and ensuring successful stakeholder engagement and collaboration, governance and delivery.
The successful applicant will be educated to at least degree level and have demonstrable experience in delivery of complex, high profile projects and programmes involving multi discipline teams. The applicant will also have to hold relevant project/ programme management qualifications, such as Prince 2, APM, PMI, MSP or industry sector equivalent.
• Fixed Term Contract, up to 4 years.
• Starting Salary - £53,759 up to £61,691 per annum (depending on qualifications and experience) rising to £80,693.
• This role is eligible for a market supplement
• Eligibility for a 25% Gratuity (taxable).
• 41 days paid leave, 30 days annual leave and 11 public holidays.
• Relocation Allowance, to help with moving costs.
• Flights Package for you and any recognised dependents residing with you at post both at the beginning and end of contract, along with additional annual return flights contingent on the duration of the contract.
• Government Housing for rent and a starter pack to help you settle in.
• Favourable income tax rates.
• A stimulating and supportive setting to work in and a unique and beautiful setting to live in.
How to apply
To apply, please complete our online application form from our vacancy page www.jobs.gov.fk , by clicking on 'Apply Now' and completing the form. Alternatively, download an offline form from the same page and email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
All overseas candidates should complete our online application form, providing as much detail as possible about your relevant employment history, education , skills and experience to allow us to assess your suitability for the role.
If you are already based in the Falkland Islands, you may choose to submit your application in person at Cable Cottage, Stanley, Falkland Islands. FIQQ 1ZZ.
Further information on this vacancy
This vacancy is now closed